Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Student Success Statement

“I was not trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”

Image result for dean smith
Dean Smith

Reflection: This is a quote by Dean Smith a former basketball coach that we should all follow because he said that he was not trying to leave a legacy and all he was doing was trying to do the right thing. We shouldn’t do right because we want people to say good things about us when we're gone. We need to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do. I as all people should am going to apply this to my life by doing what is right because i know it's the right thing to do. I’m not going to stop and think about if doing a good thing is going to support my legacy i am going to do it right away because it's the right thing to do. We need to do the right thing not for our legacy but because it is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment