Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

     There are many things that made me enjoy this class such as the advice of always choosing the right, all those student success statements that gave a lot of advice. Lastly for me having this class this semester was a privilege because it really helped me with my typing skills by using the typing tutor and i know that being able to type is a big requirement when applying for almost any career.  

     This class was indeed phenomenal because it taught us so many options in the medical career field and how to become one and just expanded our minds to greater things. However there is one thing that i disliked about this class was that we did not get the chance to explore more on the computer with the gadgets and widgets and how to use different programs such as Microsoft Excel. 

     A recommendation I have for this class is to teach us more about computers and show how much more there is to this like i mentioned before how to use Microsoft Excel or maybe more and different applications available on these computers.

     The highlight of this class for me was when we were able to choose a career we would like to learn about that was non-medical. This was my highlight because that moment gave me a huge opportunity to learn more about a certain career that i may or may not want to pursue. 

     I really did try in this class and worked hard to maintain a really good grade. My grade in this class currently is an A and i know that i worked really hard to maintain that A and to be able to say i have an A for this class.

     I read my life planning goals journal almost everyday. I am aware that i am supposed to read my journal everyday for at least five minutes and i try to do it but on some days i forget to and i end up not reading it and not reporting it. 

     I am committed to being a CTR person because i know being a CTR person and choosing the right will get me to great places in life and i know i will not regret not choosing to wrong because if i had chosen the wrong then it would have gotten me to some terrible places in life. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment