Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation


Some of the things i liked about this class was that how much we learned about how to choose the right and the right things to do in life and also how we learned to program different qualities in the computer at the same time. I also liked how we were able to write about different medical careers that can give us an idea of what career we would like to pursue and become. There is only one recommendation i have to improve this class and that’s to learn more about computers and different programs that can be of use to us as students. A highlight for me in this class was the CTR project how everyone presented their power point and were able to present how choosing the right works in life and what choosing the wrong looks like. I really did do my best in this class trying my hardest to be a CTR student and not choosing the wrong. Also i did my best when writing the reflection’s for the student success statement  and the medical careers. Also i did my very best to read my daily goals journal for five minutes every day and tried to make it a habit in my life. I also now commit myself to be a CTR person 24/7 because it is something that is really good to do and to become in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment