Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2016

Dental Assistant


Duties and Responsibilities: Dental Assistants help the dentists with whatever they need assistance with. Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties, and often work chair-side as dentists examine and treat patients.


Salary: The dental assistant 34,500 annually.


Education: Dental assistants need a post secondary non-degree award


Demand for this profession: The dental assistant career percentage is expected to increase %18 by 2024.


Picture:


DA.jpg
Reflection: I would like to be a dental assistant because even though I wouldn’t be a dentist I would still get a similar experience. Also I will be almost like a Dentist which is something I would like to do. People who are dentist assistants will get the opportunity to be in the dentist's workplace and help a lot as if you are a Dentist as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment